Friday, July 12, 2019

On Vacation, See You Soon!

I didn't want you to think I've abandoned you. I will be away from the computer for 2 weeks with my husband at the lake house. I'll still be reading, especially considering we are expecting on and off thunderstorms, but I won't be able to post reviews until we return on July 27. This is our gorgeous view and my cozy reading spot. I'm looking forward to relaxing here but there is no internet and I am just not going to try to post reviews from my phone.
My current read is "The Whispered Tales of Graves Grove." https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/36406228-the-whispered-tales-of-graves-grove  
It will be my first review when I return.
 I'm also bringing an advance copy of "Violet" by Scott Thomas.
Be good! I'll miss you!

No comments:

Post a Comment