Saturday, December 9, 2023

Twelve Days of Christmas Horror Volume 3 by Rick Wood

 

The third Christmas horror anthology from horror master Rick Wood...

Featuring such stories
- Santa Vs Krampus
- Charades With a Side of Rage
- Carolling With Killers
- Christmas in Hell
- Christmas Night of the Living Year Two
(and much more...)

It's time to bring a little horror to the festivities...










Having enjoyed the first two volumes of Twelve Days of Christmas Horror I looked forward to this final installment. 
Unfortunately for me, this did not live up to my expectations. Some of the sarcastic wit is still present but the dark humor that I so loved in the previous volumes was not up to par. 

There were only two stories that I enjoyed. The majority of this book was more flat than fearsome. 
Also, I don't know if it was done purposely or if there was a mishap at the printer but my copy has no page numbers until you get to 104 and then they end at 114 even though the book continues on for several more pages. It just added to the feeling that not much effort was put into this volume.
You may enjoy it more than I did, but this one was just not for me.

2 out of 5 stars

 

No comments:

Post a Comment